Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Friday, December 08, 2006

Year-end awards at Pop Thought and new pages

Alex Ness, over at Pop Thought, just paid me a huge compliment by putting my name in the same sentence as Tim Truman's. I have been a fan of Mr. Truman's work ever since I picked up the first issue of his "Scout" series. He was one of the first guys to focus on building a career with creator owned series (Grim Jack, Scout, Killer...) instead of working for the "big two" and I have always respected that (and was always delighted when he tried his hand at Hawkman and Conan). Below is the link for the full article.
  • Year-End Awards 2006


  • Also I just finished penciling a whole batch of new pages and now it is time...to start inking again! I hope to have some fully finished pages to share soon :)

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You are very deserving of the praise, Alex. Congratulations!

    Now get inking!