Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Old projects...new projects




A1 Annual to be published by Titan Books this summer will feature a short story by Norman Felchle and me. The title is "Odd Ball" and is something that we completed about 3 years ago (it was first printed in black/white in my 2010 sketchbook). For the A1 book, Norman colored the whole thing and it looks awesome.

Also Outlaw Territory #3 has been announced by Image and should be out this summer with a story that I collaborated on with Ryan Sook called "Heaven Sent". Ryan not only wrote and laid out the story, but also supplied the color.

Currently I am working on a story titled "Cave Girl" written by Dan Fogler. It is a crazy homage to the sword and sorcery genre with barbarians, zombies, saber tooth tigers, and zombie dinosaurs. I am not sure if it will be a stand alone graphic novel or will be a part of "Moon Lake" volume 2 (Dan published volume 1, back in 2010 through Archaia). The story is almost 50 pages and will keep me busy into early summer.

And Michael Golden's GI Joe Portfolio is supposed to come out May 1!



No comments: