Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Legend of Mouse Guard signing at HIJINX in San Jose

On June 12th HIJINX COMICS in San Jose is having their annual sidewalk sale with tons of 50 and 24 cent books for sale, as well as a great selection of graphic novels at excellent prices. I will be there as well, promoting Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard #1 (in which I have a short story), both volumes of Robotika, as well as my 2010 Sketchbook. So if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and say "hi".

As an interesting note, I want to add that my "relationship" with HIJINX goes w-a-a-a-y back. I used to buy comics there when it was called Mike's Coliseum and had one of my first signings there for "Moonstruck" and "Bloodlust". More recently, I have gotten to know Dan Shahin, who now runs the shop, and did a couple of Robotika appearances. Thanks to Dan, the shop has great atmosphere and it is always fun to hang out.

1 comment:

Jack Keefer said...

Very cool! The Mouse Guard pic looks nice.