Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WonderCon and beyond

I am planning on attending WonderCon this coming weekend. I tried getting a table in the artist alley, but by the time I contacted the convention all the spaces were sold out. My plan is to show up and see if any spaces opened up and if not, I'll just walk around and buy some comics :)

I will probably spend a few hours at the Archaia booth signing their copies of Robotika, but I am not sure what the sighing schedule will be. If you do spot by Archaia's booth and I am not around, ask them to see the colored version of the Dark Crystal short that will be out next month. It turned out pretty sweet.

I am planning on having real table space at the San Jose convention in May and also at APE later on in October, so if we don't run into each other at WonderCon, I hope to catch-up later on in the year :)

I might even have this all done:

1 comment:

Timothy Green II said...

Great page!