Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WonderCon...one more time

My timing turned out to be bad (again). A few hours after I finished writing about my presence at WonderCon I received an e-mail with the signing schedule at the Archaia booth. So for those that are interested I can be found at the Archaia booth:

Friday 1-3 pm and 5-6:30 pm
Saturday 3-4:30 pm
Sunday 12:30-3:30 pm

I'll bring some original artwork to look at :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you at WonderCon. I was only able to make it up on Sunday but I will be at Big Wow! (formerly SuperCon) also on that Sunday.
Looking forward to getting my delivery of FCBD Dark Crystal and Jim mentioned you may get some work from DC. Great news.
Talk to you soon,
Mike

Alex Sheikman said...

Mike,

Sorry I missed at WonderCon. I only made it on Friday and Saturday and had to miss Sunday.

Jim has been instrumental in getting something "a-going" over at DC. I have high hopes that we will be able to collaborate and do something very interesting :)

I look forward to catching up at BigWow.
Alex-