Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Saturday, June 20, 2009

One-a-Day #12 (Marvel trivia!)

One of the early Red Sonja/Conan versions I sent in to Marvel for review. After a while I actually got a letter back from the submissions editor. By the time I got a response I found all sorts of things wrong with the storytelling, so I was not surprised that Marvel did not offer me any work. The editor was actually very kind and encouraging. He commented on the story page by page, and there was even a mention of how he saw some promising things in the pages.

I usually throw letters away, but now I am kind of sorry I got rid of that letter because I would like to be able to reread it and see if I worked on the things that were suggested.

1 comment:

Poker Cards said...

The important answer :)