Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Saturday, June 13, 2009

One-a-Day #4

I worked on a lay-out for an 8 page short Robotika story called "Spartan Methods" that David Moran wrote. The idea here was that Niko is undergoing virtual reality training and he is participating with 300 Spartans in the Thermopylae battle. The story will be done in blues or grays to highlight the fact that it is virtual reality (to separate it from fully colored panels that will take place in "real" world). Niko's figure would be outlined in red (or orange) to identify him...of course he would also be the only samurai at the battle. This is pages 1-4:

3 comments:

Brian Churilla said...

I love seeing your process.

Anonymous said...

I think this would be awesome as one tabloid sized comic page!

Edwards said...

I think this would be awesome as one tabloid sized comic page!