Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Monday, October 19, 2009

APE!

This weekend I attended APE and I got really inspired by all the creative energy that I found at the show. Unlike San Diego this was all about comics...INDEPENDENT comics. It was a nice change :)

I want to thank everyone who has stopped by to pick up a copy of "Robotika" and if you are visiting the blog for the first time after the show: Welcome!

I shared retail space with Matt Maxwell, the creator/writer and publisher of "Strangeways", a well crafted western horror story with "cowboys and werewolves, as you like it":


I also got to spend a little bit of time with Timothy Green II, who just recently completed work on the best issue of "Immortal Weapon" I have read so far. We got to walk the convention floor and at Stuart Ng's table found a brand new (2009!) Moebius book which was a conclusion to his "Airtight Garage":


Our neighbors at the show were High Tower Comics promoting their titles "Smart Bullets" and "Ghostface". A very nice bunch of guys and gals passionate about the quality of their work:


And a very pleasant surprise of the show was running into Tim Goodyear a truly original comic book creator who has a wonderful ability to bring a fresh new perspective to graphics. I met Tim through Ryan Sook, but after Tim moved I lost touch with him and it was nice to get back in touch. He has always been very supportive of my work and has encouraged me a great deal when I started drawing "Robotika":

10 comments:

norm said...

I wish I could have gone, but Gail had a weird freak thing happen and broke her foot on Thursday....so we didn't get out much this weekend.
Did the new Robotika come out?

inkdestroyedmybrush said...

Wished that I could have gone as well. Good to hear that you had a great show!

Alex Sheikman said...

Norm,
Sorry you did not make. I saw Jason and Jeff at the show and they were having a good time walking around checking out all the art work.

Charles,
I think APE would have been a perfect place to raise awareness about your work on "The Human Hourglass". You should really consider attending next year.

=shane white= said...

Dude...you could have at least stopped by the table? :\

I was at the NBM table next to Fantagraphics and one over from Jeff Smith.

boo.


=s=

Alex Sheikman said...

Shane!

Oh, man I had no idea you were at the show. I am now totally bummed :(

I was just looking at Overman a few weeks ago...I could of had all of them signed!

inkdestroyedmybrush said...

alex -
you're right, i would love to be there. next year is the goal. not sure if i have your email, drop me a line at charles.yoakum with gmail.com so we can talk sometime.

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

小小彬Bing said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,情色,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區

星爺Frank said...

That's actually really cool!亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,
三級片,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,成人圖片區